“Oh oh. We were supposed to complete the back to school shopping this week. But the weather has been so good, and sure we haven’t had a summer and and …. can’t we just do it online anyway?”
You certainly can this summer. Here are 10 places to shop online today for all sorts of back to school items, from schoolbags to school books, from school jumpers to lunchboxes.
1. Marks & Spencer Ireland is a one stop shop for school, with pinafores, blouses, school skirts, trousers for the boys; its range is extensive.
2. Head to Argos for all of your school stationery, lunch boxes and school bags.
3. Debenhams Ireland has everything you need for back to aschool from school dresses skirts for the girls, to shirts and trousers for the boys.
4. Shop womens back to school at JD Sports Ireland.
5. Rule the school with Lifestyle Sports, who have up to 30% off many school items this week, on pants, trainers and trainers.
6. Kickers are the original school scuffer shoes you can’t scuff. If you want strong dependable school shoes, start with Kickers.
7. At Easons Ireland, you can get 10% off all schoolbooks until August 17th, plus free delivery.
8. Get 5% off school shoes at Shoes.co.uk with the code LSDISC.
9. Cloggs, which is part of JD Sports, has school shoes, school bags at the ready.
10. And finally Next Ireland, where you can get outerwear, uniforms and lots of clothes for sports and dance.